Climate Change Minister to tell New York Summit that UK leads the G20 in terms of emission reduction efforts
The UK's climate change minister, Claire Perry, will today reassert the government's commitment to cement the country's position as a low carbon hub and build on recent progress that has seen it decarbonise...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial