First report on food and beverage giant's new 2025 climate targets reveals some early progress, but company remains well short of 2020 goals
Food and drinks giant PepsiCo is making slow progress towards improving its sourcing strategies for raw materials such as cane sugar and cocoa, according to data revealed in its latest sustainability report...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial