Green energy developers have until Friday to submit sealed bids for "less established" renewables technology projects such as offshore wind farms, wave projects, and tidal arrays
Renewables developers have until the end of Friday to submit their sealed bids as they seek to win a government price support contract for new clean energy developments. A total of £290m is up for grabs...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial