Spain awards 3.9GW of solar PV and 1.1GW of wind capacity in 5GW auction, contracting 2GW more clean energy capacity than originally planned
Solar PV was the big winner in the clean energy auctions held in Spain earlier this week, snapping up almost 4GW of new capacity compared to just 1.1GW of new wind capacity. The auction was originally...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.