Defra must now publish its final air quality plan by 31 July, but final document could still be open to future legal challenge
ClientEarth has failed in its latest legal challenge to force the government to deliver a more ambitious plan for tackling the UK air pollution, with the High Court ruling this afternoon that Ministers...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial