Figures from WRAP reveal households bin 1.4 million bananas every day, as UK supermarket expands plans to promote banana bread recipes
UK households throw away 1.4 million edible bananas every day, costing them £80m a year, according to new figures published today by Sainsbury's. Compiled by waste advisory body WRAP and unveiled by...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial