Government releases £55m of funding for 'test bed' facilities on the M40, to boost real-world trials of self-driving cars
The government has released the first tranche of funding to support the roll out of self-driving cars, as Business Secretary Greg Clark unveiled plans to develop a "cluster of excellence" on the M40 for...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial