Gaelectric secures fresh grant funding, as National Grid reportedly pushes for larger role in fledgling energy storage market
The UK may be on its way out of the EU, but for the next two years it remains an EU member and eligible for EU clean tech funding. As such, an innovative energy storage project proposed for Northern...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial