Electronics giant recalled millions of phones last year after reports of battery faults, but had not until now divulged its plans for their disposal
Samsung has officially divulged its plan for sustainably handling the estimated 4.3 million Galaxy Note 7 smartphones it was forced to recall last year after numerous reports of battery faults from consumers....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial