Coalition of businesses, think tanks, and civil society groups release joint statement urging G20 to "take the lead" on climate agenda after last week's communique failed to mention climate change
Businesses, civil society groups, and think tanks this week joined forces to urge the world's richest countries to push climate change back to the forefront of the global agenda, following a G20 meeting...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial