Energy experts appearing in front of BEIS select committees warn it is crucial UK remains part of European Emissions Trading System
MPs have today heard stark warnings of the risks associated with withdrawing the UK from the European Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS), with one expert arguing continued membership of the scheme post-Brexit...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial