Government announces new funding for low carbon steel, green homes, broadband, and marine energy - but tidal lagoon remains absent from £1.3bn Swansea investment plan
Prime Minister Theresa May yesterday signed the Swansea City Bay Regional Deal, pledging to mobilise up to £1.3bn in a host of low carbon and sustainable initiatives along the south Wales coast. The...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial