Agreement between Carbon Trust and World Bank Group member to initially focus on cutting emissions and costs in Brazil's growing beef sector
Green consultancy the Carbon Trust has signed an agreement with World Bank Group member the IFC aimed at promoting better productivity and reduced greenhouse gases in the livestock supply chain, the two...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial