Planning applications for 'green' waste and recycling sites fall for second year running, according to data compiled by law firm EMW
The number of planning applications for 'green' recycling, energy from waste and composting facilities in the UK has fallen for the second consecutive year, according to government figures, giving rise...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial