Energy giant once again downgrades emissions growth projections in latest outlook and significantly boosts growth forecasts for EVs
Energy giant BP has once again revised down its forecast for greenhouse gas emissions growth from global energy use, acknowledging the gathering strength of the low-carbon energy transition and advances...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial