Ceres and CDP amongst group of NGOs and investors to offer new best practice advice on how firms should disclose palm oil-related risks
Groups representing some of the world's largest investors have this week published new guidance urging companies to improve the way they report on their sourcing of palm oil. Sustainable investor body...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial