Tenders to be invited within weeks for an envisaged 10GW of renewables projects as kingdom seeks to diversify economy beyond oil
Saudia Arabia is planning to launch tenders within weeks for a new renewable energy programme it expects to be worth between $30-50bn of investment by 2023. The kingdom's energy minister Khalid Al-Falih...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial