MEPs vote to cancel nearly a billion emissions permits as part of latest reforms to the faltering EU emissions trading scheme
The EU is set to cancel almost a billion emissions allowances, under the latest package of reforms to the EU emissions trading scheme (ETS) agreed by MEPs today. MEPs on the European Parliament's Environment...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial