NICE proposals to reduce health impacts of air pollution also include removing speed bumps and implementing "no vehicle idling" areas around schools
Businesses should prep their transport staff to modify their driving, in order to reduce emissions which contribute to poor air quality, the UK's national health body has said. In a draft guidance released...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial