Wide-ranging package of proposals calls on Europe's leading economies to deliver new policies to cut emissions by around 40 per cent by 2030
The European Commission has today published its long-awaited proposals for 'effort-sharing' as it seeks to deliver the EU's stated goal of cutting greenhouse gas emissions from multiple parts of the economy...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial