National Emissions Ceiling Directive to put further national limits on toxic pollutants such as NO2 and particulates
Plans for tighter national caps on the levels of dangerous air pollutants in EU member states have moved a step closer to fruition, after a compromise deal was passed by the European Parliament's Environment...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial