Major new study finds overall health benefits of active travel outweigh pollution risks in 99 per cent of the world's cities
The health benefits of walking and cycling outweigh the harmful effects of air pollution in all but a few cases, a major new study has found. The research will provide reassurance to those concerned...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial