Mandatory reporting rules would help boost productivity, say executives from Aviva and M&S
The UK must keep its mandatory carbon reporting requirements, business leaders have today urged the Treasury ahead of an imminent decision on carbon reporting and taxation rules in next week's Budget....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial