Canadian premier Justin Trudeau and US president Barack Obama expected to announce range of new climate initiatives, including plans to slash methane emissions and boost protection for the Arctic
Canada is expected to join forces with the United States this week in a series of new measures to tackle climate change, representing the clearest sign yet of Canadian premier Justin Trudeau's break from...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.