Energy giant says construction phase of Hinkley Point project will begin "very soon", as it confirms 1GW of new renewables capacity came online last year
The government will be breathing a sigh of relief this morning, after energy giant EDF announced it would extend the life of four of its nuclear power plants into the 2020s. The move will go some way...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial