Danish energy giant plans to keep its exploration and production division but use proceeds to fund investment in offshore wind and bioenergy
In a sign of increasing optimism about the future of clean energy, Dong Energy has announced plans to use the income from its fossil fuel business to fund investment in renewables. Following the completion...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial