Governor Andrew Cuomo's new environmental package also includes $15m fund for training workers in solar installation and technology
New York's State Governor Andrew Cuomo yesterday announced plans for the US state to eliminate all use of coal by 2020 as part of a new environmental package designed to accelerate New York's transition...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial