Ramping up ambition of national climate plans before Paris text is formally adopted in April 2017 will drive momentum for low-carbon transition, says IEECP
Nations should consider boosting the ambition of their national climate plans ahead of the formal adoption of the Paris Agreement in April 2017, according to Dutch climate think tank the Institute for...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial