Defra funding cuts should not threaten vital flood protection work, says committee of MPs
As the clear-up effort in Cumbria continues a committee of MPs has today called on the Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) to protect spending on flood protection in spite of departmental...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial