Chancellor to announce seven more departments have agreed to significant budget cuts, including DECC
The Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) has agreed to budget cuts of around 21 per cent over the next four years as part of the government's programme to deliver a budget surplus by 2020, George...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial