Coal mining company denies wrongdoing after eight-year investigation, but agrees to amend future statements
Coal giant Peabody Energy has agreed to change the way it reports the risks posed to investors by climate change, ending an eight-year investigation by the New York Attorney General. Peabody and Attorney...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial