Over twenty renewables projects are launching share offers before EIS tax relief ends for community energy in late November
Over 20 co-operatives are planning to close funding for community energy projects before the schemes are excluded from the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) tax relief at the end of this month. The...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial