New York attorney general issues subpoena relating to allegations oil giant underplayed early warnings about climate change threat
ExxonMobil is facing an investigation by the New York attorney general's office over whether it misled the public and investors over the scale of the climate risks the oil giant faces. The New York...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial