Industry-backed report details how far from being an untested technology there are now 15 CCS projects in operation around the world, with more in the pipeline
Carbon capture and storage (CCS) projects will capture up to 28 million tonnes of CO2 emissions this year, according to a major new report released yesterday. There are currently 15 CCS projects in...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial