Primark signs up to Sustainable Apparel Coalition, which helps companies identify areas for improvement in their supply chains
Primark has become the latest clothes giant to join the Sustainable Apparel Coalition (SAC), a non-profit that helps clothes companies measure their ethical performance. The SAC has developed the Higg...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial