Urban mobility may be one of the hottest trends in transportation, but the luxury automakers is banking on suburbia to bolster its sales prospects
The Silicon Valley research arm of luxury automaker Mercedes-Benz isn't ready to bet the company's future on futuristic visions of on-demand electric pod cars buzzing around busy urban areas. Sure,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial