University caterers partner with the Sustainable Restaurant Association to assess the green credentials of campus restaurants and cafes
Universities will soon be serving up more sustainable food and drink, after the University Caters Organisation (TUCO) this week announced a new initiative in partnership with the Sustainable Restaurant...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial