Energy-optimising vehicles will benefit from £20m of government funding designed to establish UK as premier destination for revolutionary technology
Energy efficient driverless vehicles currently being pioneered by tech firms such as Google and Apple are to receive a £20m boost, after the government announced increased support for the nascent sector....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial