Court defies European Commission, ruling people have a right to know if their government is breaking rules on hazardous waste
In a landmark ruling the Court of Justice of the EU yesterday banned the European Commission from keeping information regarding hazardous waste and water quality confidential. The Commission currently...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial