Keep on Track! report finds renewable electricity is set to meet 2020 goals, but transport and heat sectors could miss Brussels targets
The UK is not on course to meets its legally binding target to secure 15 per cent of its energy from renewable sources by 2020, according to a new industry-backed analysis. The Keep on Track! project...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial