EWEA argues national renewables targets are needed to ensure low carbon energy investment continues to flow
The European Wind Energy Association (EWEA) has urged countries in the European Union to set indicative goals for how much renewable energy they plan to install by 2030, in the absence of any binding targets....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial