Thomson Reuters says 32 companies, accounting for 31 per cent of global emissions, grew CO2 output 1.3 per cent from 2010 to 2013
Emissions from the world's largest energy companies grew 1.3 per cent from 2010 to 2013, raising further questions about the sector's desire to reduce its environmental impact. A study by Thomson Reuters...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.