World's biggest coal consumer looks set to cut use of the fossil fuel faster than any other country, Energydesk analysis finds
China's emissions are plummeting as the country famed for being the world's biggest coal consumer starts to cut its use of the polluting fossil fuel faster than any other nation. Official data shows...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial