Lambeth Labour council launches pilot to fine taxi and bus drivers for idling
Taxi, bus and coach drivers operating in some of London's biggest tourist hotspots are set to be fined if they leave their engines running, in a new trial aimed at tackling the capital's high air pollution...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial