Almost all of BP’s shareholders have voted to force the company to disclose the risks it faces from climate change.
The shareholder resolution voted on today at BP's annual general meeting was supported by 98% of investors, exceeding the 75% vote required to make it binding. The group of shareholders that brought...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial