Data suggests EU has met 2020 carbon reduction target six years early
Greenhouse gas emissions policed by the European Union's carbon trading platform dropped by nearly five per cent last year despite a 1.3 per cent growth in GDP, new figures from the bloc suggested today....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial