Matt Hancock says public should trust National Grid over a company that 'plays one small part' in the network
Energy minister Matt Hancock has rejected claims by ScottishPower that the UK could experience energy blackouts if it closes Scotland's last coal-fired power plant within the year. Iberdrola-owned ScottishPower...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial