Decision comes after Infrastructure Bill set new restrictions on oil and gas exploration in conservation areas
Fracking firm Celtique Energy has dropped plans to test for shale oil in two sites in Sussex, after the government annouced a last-minute change to the law that would ban drilling in National Parks...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial