Government’s export credit agency gave £1.13bn to ‘dirty’ energy operations abroad compared to just £3.6m to clean energy
The UK government has broken a key pledge to support green energy abroad over "dirty" energy projects by spending more than three hundred times as much backing fossil fuel energy compared with clean energy...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial