Wind energy giant announces it is looking to recruit over 200 staff at its new blade production facility on the Isle of Wight, as DONG Energy takes full control of giant Hornsea project
The revival of Vestas' wind turbine manufacturing plant on the Isle of Wight took another leap forward today, as the company announced it is looking to appoint over 200 people at its new blade production...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.